*image by Anna Inghardt
What sort of diary should I like mine to be? Something looseknit and yet not slovenly, so elastic that it will embrace anything, solemn, slight or beautiful that comes into my mind. I should like it to resemble some deep old desk, or capacious hold-all, in which one
flings a mass of odds and ends without looking them through.
- Virginia Woolf
//10 facts about me:
1. Currently - not a miss now a dr in London, after an intermission of studying philosophy and thinking deep thoughts, not very interested in clothes anymore, spending too much on good food and books, running and swimming and walking and talking a lot.
2. Prefer marshes, heaths and water meadows to parks.
3. Favourite fragnances are Love, Chloé and the fig candle by True Grace.
4. Favourite authors include (not limited to) Philip Larkin, Ted Hughes, Simone de Beauvoir, Søren Kierkegaard, Carson McCullers, Charles Bukowski, Edward St Aubyn, Donna Tratt, Leanne Shapton.
5. In the parallel universe I run a flower/book shop. Make whisky and day dream. Cycle to Nepal. Write books and become an expedition medic for a living.
6. I play the piano and the clarinet, sometimes the ukulele.
7. Favourite times of the year are when the city is filled with warm autumnal light, when you can smell burning wood and mulled wine in the air, when the cherry blossom is blooming, when London jazz festival is on.
8. Things that make me happy: a room filled with natural light, clean white bedsheets, fresh cut flowers, writing with a very good pen, walking the bleak winter hills, working productively, listening to radio 4, picnicking by the Seine with a bottle of Nuits d'Ivresse, you.
9. I mainly use a canon av-1/olympic mju-ii for taking photos.
10. Believe in love, and magic.
If you would like to talk/have a little chat/share something special, please email me at email@example.com :)