mardi 27 octobre 2015

Capri sun





Dreaming of sun and sweet abandonment of village air. 

&

the first time I ever read Ferrante, by the ponds heavy with humid air and smell of grass: 

“Existence is this, I thought, a start of joy, a stab of pain, an intense pleasure, veins that pulse under the skin, there is no other truth to tell.” 



4 commentaires:

E. a dit…

There have been a lot of marketing around Elena Ferrante in probably all major bookshop chains in London. Haven't found time yet - have been reading about the Hundred Years' War recently. Should do Ferrante after that!

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice to see you post! I still keep on checking this blog once in a while.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I'm very glad knowing that you are fine. I like your blog. I think you have very nice sense. The things you love gave me lovely dreams. How is the medical study? I don't know what you are doing now, but I hope that everyday life is bright and bring happiness to you.
Thank you for giving me some fragments of your dreams.

From Tokyo

Alice Villeneuve a dit…

i love vanessa jackman!