mercredi 24 septembre 2014

Girl of my Dreams XIII




Her parents (French & Korean) each runs a ceramic shop du bon heir au quotidian and writes children's books; she wanders around Paris with her pet shiba Pompon.


This is Philo, age (almost) 2.


x


8 commentaires:

Cécile a dit…

damn she's got so much style ! I want to dress exactly like her !

lindsay a dit…

new favorite instagram ! where does she get her clothes ?! and now i want a shiba inu even more !

scarletbegoniia a dit…

Thank you! This is so wonderful!

Rachel a dit…

Your pictures are incredible. What a wonderful blog!

senseandsarcasm.blogspot.com

Joy a dit…

definitely following. thanks for the rec.

Joy a dit…

thanks for the rec. def following!

Unknown a dit…

she is so adorable :') Even though I'm a halfie (Chinese and Australian) I don't think i was HALF as cute as Philo ^.^

thiet ke nha dep a dit…

Woa !!! So cute. I want to have a baby like this




thiet ke nha
nha xinh