mercredi 9 mars 2011

Room Service



Room Service by the Second Bus Home satisfies my voyeuristic fantasies into the most stylish homes in town. I am in love with the clutters, spontaneity and authenticity that the photos convey. Nothing too fancy, ordered or deliberate - the room owners open up their rooms as they are, and we catch a glimpse of how their characters shape the space they are in.

I especially like the home of Sara Sig, a photographer based in London. The interview is here and since this is a regular feature in Vogue Portugal, all content is in Portuguese - but the photos always speak for themselves.


2 commentaires:

Fleurette a dit…

Oh my.. thank you for sharing. I am a voyeur and I love sites like that!

hannah-rose a dit…

mmm what a lovely site. It's so fantastic to have a little peek into other people's homes. It's so inspiring for my own space.

X