vendredi 22 avril 2011



Finally, an about me page!

x


3 commentaires:

Kimberley Brandsma a dit…

That dress looks wonderful! And I loved reading your 'about me' page, you have great taste in literature!;)

Fleurette a dit…

Ooh great! Found out what camera you use.
What do you play on the piano?

K. a dit…

kimberley: thanks :D because of your 'about me' i am about to start reading everything is illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer (why is his name always spelt out in full? hmm) hope you will share some of your favourite books too!

fleurette: p.s. the LPQ ones are taken with my bf's contax t2 (sofia coppola's favourite camera!) though, with the cheapest film at hand. the last time i properly played the piano was a few years back when i played beethoven's pathetique and all chopin's nocturnes - i am much more comfortable with my clarinet though!

x